The total package
At Endicott Interconnect, our vast microelectronics knowledge and fabrication expertise give us a worldwide reputation as problem solvers. Whether you need a minor modification of your commercial equipment or a completely custom-designed, one-of-a-kind product, EI can do it.
If your needs lie in automotive, telecommunications, or automated test equipment, our manufacturing team has almost five decades of experience in special process and product builds. We have developed more than 1,400 products in use around the world, and we specialize in thermal management, electronics packaging, robotics, optics, automation integration, motion control, process control, instrumentation, and contamination control.
And we can support the entire life cycle of your product, from the fabrication and assembly of electronic semiconductor packaging and printed circuit boards, to full turnkey system build, including functional test and direct fulfillment.
Benefits of working with EI’s industrial team
- Quick time to market
- Machine fabrication capabilities, including CNC machining
- Ability to build and assemble hardware based on customer specifications
- In-house electro/electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and software engineering
- Experts at processing and integrating exotic materials, form factors and multiple technologies.
- In-house ability to design and develop prototypes and models, completely build, debug and test, and deliver a turnkey system.
- Best-in-class lab facilities on site for sophisticated tests and analysis, including laser measurement, shock and vibration, and chemical composition
To learn more about our industrial technologies, call us today at (866) 820-4820.